Shuttle bus 24 hour – Take the shuttle bus from Perth Air Port it drops you off in several locations around the Perth city
Uber – Request an Uber from Perth Air Port
Private Transport – $75 to the cbd including GST
Transperth – is our local bus company
Taxi – Swan taxis 13 13 30
Car Rental – Pick up your car from Perth AirPort and drop it back on your way home too easy
Buses from the airport – Bus 37 operates daily between Kings Park and T3 and T4, via the Esplanade Bus Port, Victoria Park Transfer Station and Belmont Forum shopping centre. The journey takes approximately 55 minutes
Bike Hire – Bike hire Perth recommended bike hire.
Bigfoot Camper Hire – Hard Floor Solar Powered trailers come with a remote control, fridge slide compartment, 2 batteries,
2 water tanks and can be set up as quickly as 3 minutes.
We will always try and help store your luggage between bookings but we are unable to accommodate this try Citiplace Rest Centre. Cityplace Rest Centre is located in the City Railway Station Complex. You will find them on the upper level on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets in Perth.
- Toilets (admittance fee 50 cents)
- Special needs toilet with hoist and adult change table
- Parenting and baby rooms
- Showers and they will provide you with soap and towel only $11.50
You will need to provide your ID (licence or passport) for the following services.
- Wheelchair hire (Saturdays & Sundays only)
- Stroller hire
- Locker hire $11.50 per day (dimensions: 900mm high x 760mm wide x 750mm deep)
- Sunday to Thursday 7am – 11pm
- Open 24 hours on Friday and Saturday (no shower or locker hire services available from 11pm to 7am)